Tuesday 19 May 2015

HELLO COMIC BOOK CITIZENS!!!!!!!!


Hello Comic Citizens!😄
My name is Akira797, my first love of comic books is when my parents exposed to cartoons/anime shows like Sailor Moon and Batman: The Animated Series as early as the age of two. Yes, as being a girl I do have normal collection of dolls, especially the Sailor Moon collection in the 90's. But I never fail not to play with my collection of Batman action figures and  handful of Batmobiles. Now in my twenties the love is still running strong and with my comic book collection from the first dc comic book New Fun Comics #6 featuring Doctor Occult to the present day with the Convergence series, drawing the characters that inspire me, dressing up as them. In this, I will be writing about adventure and experience in the comic book world, even sharing my thoughts on comic books, tv series and movies within this genre. I'll even suggest fashion ideas and sets based on comic book characters that I 've read about. I hope you guys will enjoy my blogs and have fun most importantly! Rule the world Comic Citizens!😆🙌✌🌎

No comments:

Post a Comment